Application Form PROGRAMME COUNTRY students
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLE CANDIDATES
ACADEMIC YEARS 2020-2022.
On-Line AND paper applications for the 2020-2022 academic years must be sent by the following closing deadline:
January 16, 2020
Both applications (on-line and paper versions) are mandatory and all documents sent in the electronic and paper format must be the same.
FIRST OF ALL
- Carefully read the instructions listed on the page Students before you start filling out the online application.
- Prepare all electronic documents required.
- Sign up with a valid e-mail and a password.
- After registration, you will receive an e-mail in which all data must be confirmed by clicking on the proper link in order to complete your request.
- Then select the proper Application Form (PARTNER COUNTRY or PROGRAM COUNTRY) and start to enter all relevant data in the Forms.
HOW TO FILL IN THE FORM STUDENTS
- You have 10 Forms to fill in.
- Once you enter all relevant information in the foreseen entry fields, click on “save” for registered all data. You can navigate in your application form by clicking on “next” and “previous”.
- The last Form allows you to lock the application avoiding further data manipulation: you will receive an e-mail confirming that you successfully completed all application forms.
- PRINT and SIGN ALL the Application Forms and send them along with all requested documents.
NOTE THAT: once you submit and lock the Application on the last Form, you will be only able to print it and you will not be able to edit it anymore.
In case of any problems, please contact the CLE Secretariat at the following address: email@example.com
When you contact the CLE Secretariat, please write in the Object your NAME, SURNAME and - if you have it - your ID number (you can find it on your online Application Form).